Information on the Information
This Statement explains the essential details concerning the relationship of the user's personal data with Studio Bertellotti Architetti
Data controller: Bertellotti Massimo - Via Risorgimento 21 - 55042 - Forte dei Marmi (LU)
Method of collecting personal data
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- - when registering for our services: when the user signs up, we collect some personal data that allow us to use this service, such as name, surname, e-mail address;
- - at the time of filling in the contact form within the website we collect some personal data necessary to respond to your requests, such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
In the case of the collection of personal data or formulation of consents acquired upon registration or completion of specific forms within the website www.bertellottiarchitetti.com, they are strictly necessary for the use of the services or to respond to the Your requests.
Purpose of the treatment
The data you enter, such as identification data, addresses, telephone numbers and email address, will be processed by the company owner of the website, electronically and as Data Controller, for the sole purpose of responding to your requests , as well as for administrative, accounting, tax and social security activities. The processing of such data is necessary for the owner of the website to process your requests.
With your consent, in relation to each of the following purposes, we may use your Data to send you newsletters and information about the products and services provided by our company.
Rights of the interested party
The new European Union law, known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR" (General Data Protection Regulation), confers certain rights on individuals with regard to their personal data.
You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them, or limit their processing, or to oppose their treatment, as well as the right to exercise their right to data portability.
Furthermore, you have the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
In particular, the rights granted are as follows:
- - right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data processed concerning the user (commonly known as "request for access to the data subject");
- - right of rectification: the right to request the modification or updating of personal data of the user in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness;
- - right of cancellation: the right to request the definitive cancellation of personal data;
- - right of limitation: the right to ask us to temporarily or permanently interrupt the processing of all or some of the user's personal data;
- - right of opposition:
- - the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- - data portability right: the right to request a copy of personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use in the service of others;
- - the right not to be subject to an automated decision-making process: the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated decision-making process, including on profiling, if the decision has a legal effect on the user or has an equally significant effect.
- diritto di non essere soggetti a un processo decisionale automatizzato: il diritto di non essere soggetti a una decisione basata esclusivamente su un processo decisionale automatizzato, anche in materia di profilazione, qualora la decisione abbia un effetto giuridico sull'utente o comporti un effetto altrettanto significativo.
At any time, you can modify or withdraw your consent to the processing of data by our company. Simply change the settings by contacting us at the email address email@example.com.
Analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow:
- - memorize the inserted preferences;
- - avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- - analyze the use of the services and content provided by bertellottiarchitetti.com to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
They are of two categories: persistent and session.
Persistent cookies: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
Session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. bertellottiarchitetti.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
List of cookies used
|Cookie||Domain||Deadline||Third-party cookies||Permanent cookie||Session cookies|
The bertellottiarchitetti.com website uses only technical and analytical cookies with an anonymized IP address, therefore without user profiling and, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.